VOR competitions

I am pleased to announce that we are going to be running two competitions for each leg of the Volvo Ocean Race with the usual lovely Mount Gay Rum for the winners :clap: :clap: :clap: .

The first competition

This is going to be a tough one. Be the best of the crew.orgers on sailonline VOR legs. If you havnt been on sailonline ( http://sailonline.org/ ) before it is very easy to use, understand and is a lot of fun. Once you register for the race message me with your sailonline boat name and your in the contest. See you on the race track!!!!

Second competition

Name the first three boats to finish in order and the time differnce between them. The closet to the correct order and time for the Volvo Ocean Race podium finishers wins.

Sounds good? I THINK SO

You will need two sets of prizes for the SOL.

One for the old farts who use SOTP and the modern sailors who use routing programs.

There are programs that you can use????? no wonder why I dont do as well as the good half of the fleets.

You will need two sets of prizes for the SOL.

One for the old farts who use SOTP and the modern sailors who use routing programs.

There are programs that you can use????? no wonder why I dont do as well as the good half of the fleets.

Expedition

Bluewater

Sailplanner

I am an old fart. :D

There is quite a few are in the/on the same boat.

Undercover uses one I think its Bluewater.

Just over two days to go untill the start of the volvo and your chances to enter the competitions. if you havnt already joined up or had your guess, theres no time like the present. If you dont like free Mount Gay rum then you can allways give it to someone else or put it back up for grabs if you win :D

Well as the top finishers in the SOL didnt tell me (or I convieniantly lost their info) that they wanted a bottle of rum, it going to be hard to decide who to give the rum to on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: any suggestions? If we follow the rules then SJB gets a bottle for being the top crew.orger?

Archived