Something to relax with and enjoy

PaulR

I'm sure that's the same sound I make when I slip badly and one leg goes either side of the mainsheet traveller. :twisted: :wink:

Must be Supertanker34 thing I think BBay :lol:

But I'm sure I could find a damn good use for the chick singing it :twisted: :twisted:

The chick is the one with the right with the long hair and deeper voice if anyone else is confused :lol: :lol:

Your pulling my leg. :lol:

What they need is a Top Quality Guitar - hand crafted by a Craftsman, hey!! Ciao mate, james - She's to expensive & not likely good 'rail-weight'

There was an interesting TV doco on Geoffrey GURRUMUL a while back.

Untaught and plays the guitar "upside down" & "Back to front" as that was the way he first picked it up the first time.

I'm sure that's the same sound I make when I slip badly and one leg goes either side of the mainsheet traveller. :twisted: :wink:

Must be Supertanker34 thing I think BBay :lol:

But I'm sure I could find a damn good use for the chick singing it :twisted: :twisted:

The chick is the one with the right with the long hair and deeper voice if anyone else is confused :lol: :lol:

At least I can remember the words :crazy: :lol:

Thats so kool. Must have taken a while to figure out. Love the Ukelele, looks like Koa, nicely made instrument.

Here's another link to Geoffry Gurumul as I see the previous link is not working ...

Archived