availble for sailing from Pine Harbour or Westhaven

Terry_Fleming

Hi I have done dingy sailing and sadly had to sell my boat. I'd love to help on evening/day sails/ short trips. I live at Maraetai (near Pine Harbour) will do what I am told and would love the opportunity to be out on the water. I'm a 45 year old mum of nearly grown up kids, I work at Auckland Uni. I'm fit, relaxed and friendly. Many thanks Terry (Theresa) tel 536 4284

Hi Terry

I race my 1020 out of BBYC on Tuesday nights if you are interested in crewing. We typically have a mixture of middle aged men plus teenage daughters/sons / friends sailing with us. We are pretty casual and not that serious but rather out for a bit of mid week fun.

My boat is at HMB marina. We normally meet between 5 and 5:30 pm and are back by 8:30 maybe 9pm.

We start again later in January. PM me if you are interested.

Steve

Hi Terry

there are a number of boats looking for crew for the Pine Harbour Thursday night twilight series, racing starts again on the first Thursday in Feb for about 10 weeks. Start is 6.30pm and the races are normally about an hour. If your keen let me know and I can put you name and number out to the skippers or see the PHCC website at http://www.sportsground.co.nz/clubsite. ... getypeid=1 amd the crew required section

Cheers

Craig

Archived