Frenzy and extreme so funny

This cartoon reveals the competitive spirit of two Tga yachties and their ultimate quest to gain line honours success above all else, it has been a battle for several seasons and shows no sign of their competitive spirit intensity easing...

The cast: Roger who makes Ponsonby Pies (Gourmet Foods)

Dave is a master jeweller who's son Kevin helms Extreme at times and has been involved in a high profile Tri plus helmed a winning 8.5 cat in the BMW series 2012

You should add a little history.

Roger previously owned the Dibley winged keelboat - Carbon. Since he's owned Frenzy she has had several upgrades to rig and foils.

Dave is part of the famous Peet family that took a cat to the 12 foot skiff Interdoms and won 20+ years before Dennis Conner did it to Fay.

In the late 70s he had a Tornado, then bought a C Cat and put a rigid deck on it for a fast daysailor. Then bought the original Wednesday racer Positive Touch and converted her from a centreboarder to a keel boat. They have had the Extreme for a long time now.

They have both contributed an huge amount to the Tauranga Yacht Club over the years, both in time and sponsorship support.

I did a couple of Wednesday races in Tauranga over the summer. Their fleet would equate to a Westhaven Squadron B Division. I believe their A Division is hotter racing than Auckland at present.

Yes, PC, here is Squealer (Butcher) close behind (on the right) earlier in the season, also just to make things even more competitive Extreme has the backing of another pie maker!!

Kaimai Express - new Beneteau First added to the mix on the left.

Frenzy & Extreme.JPG

Wotever was doing well on points , think :think: she was 3rd on points, till she got T boned by pterodactyl took 3 weeks to fix !!! Was this a payed hit could be :clap: :clap:

I have a freind looking for a fast 30 somehing, footer.

History would suggest you will talk him into buying a 20-something footer and let the chainsaw do the rest. :lol:

I have a freind looking for a fast 30 somehing, footer.

History would suggest you will talk him into buying a 20-something footer and let the chainsaw do the rest. :lol:

correct - add some carbon, loads of rum, a loud stereo, a big chilly bin and somewhere for Kev to sleep once the rum takes effect and you have a fast "30 footer". :twisted:

Archived