Ainsle collision, fair but rude?

DrWatson

Oh man. The one morning this week that I decide to take a sleep in this week and I miss out on one of the best conversations. Booboo has summed it up perfectly and Ainsle had all of the rights and did everything perfectly :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

If this conversation is one of the highlights of your week, you need to get off FB and Crew.org and get out more young fella!

Oh man. The one morning this week that I decide to take a sleep in this week and I miss out on one of the best conversations. Booboo has summed it up perfectly and Ainsle had all of the rights and did everything perfectly :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

If this conversation is one of the highlights of your week, you need to get off FB and Crew.org and get out more young fella!

One of the better conversations for me on this place recently as I follow match racing and remember watching that crash live (i think). Unfortunitly im stuck to this laptop of mine for the next three weeks with uni so getting out is not going to be a real option :( In saying that I am doing s charity event tomorrow so that my outing for the week :D

Archived