New Crew for the Offender

Megwyn

After 6 years of being a dog free household, I was finally ready to find a new family member.

Introducing Smella Bella - the sailing Lagotto:

2012_08260025r.jpg

She seems to love sailing . . .

Smella Bella? is there a story here Meg? Unlike you to use so few words. Has the Offender said anything about missing me??

:lol:

Trying not to offend AC :wink:

Smella Bella - Himself's nick - constantly on the hunt with nose in the wind or to the ground.

The Offender has been sulking on her mooring for the last month or so, and was ecstatic to be free of her lines yesterday. A feeling that was reciprocated by myself.

She hasn't mentioned you Offender - she was too busy Yahooing at 14kts in open near flat water . . . :lol:

That's excellent Megwyn. Haven't seen a sailing report for ages .... Was wondering. Excellent news about Bella loving sailing. Good stuff all round really. :)

Sorry Grinna - the weather here has been inappropriate for sailing on Sundays, which is the only day Himself has had off for the last couple of months.

Repeat Offender is coming out of the water next week for a bum scrub and antifoul. Hopefully once she goes back in the water we will get more sailing done.

Sundays trip was fantastic. To take Bella out over the bar, which was very slight, and get some nice practice sailing in for a couple of hours. Yahooing on the tramps, having a ball.

In a few weeks we will be ready for some lyrical waxing over sailing again :wink:

We will get there Offender. Just stretching our legs for the first time in a couple of months.

Retriever cross Poodle Royale? Would be a big dog then . . .

M

Archived