Legends Regatta

Battleship

Hey willow all the Tga muilthull boys will b there, hope you r into partying passed mid nite ,we r lol , got the party lights this year party party on the tango and the party girls too lol c u there :lol:

We are still considering mosing on up on Saturday - the wind looks more favourable, the bar is forcast to be pancake like. Himself feels its a long way to go for a 3 day weekend tho . . . so he remains undecided.

I will txt you Tango, and let you know what we decide. Might end up joining you up the creek for the weekend. :wink:

Bring the paddle would you?

Different heights - had a busy morning - winds gusting just under 50kn during one job for a short period

First yacht I saw outbound was well before sunrise.

Did not have my regular camera today so only poor qual snaps -

Was good to see so many boats heading out.

I hope they have a great weekend. :thumbup:

Was a great weekend, huge party on the Saturday night from what I can remember, 50 knots on the way up (51.5 off Waihi Beach) was a bit much but most reported no damage, a 46 Beneteau turned their headsail to fettuccine.

The Stewart guys set some speed records coming out of the Gulf unfortunately one skipper injured him self and had to return home but there where plenty of pain killers on hand.

The sail home yesterday was a cracker.

Will put up some photos soon.

Great! Am dieing of anticipation Willow!

Was rough as on Friday - saw 4 yachts heading up - one was really honking - could see the white spray from my place! (with binoculars of course!).

Glad you all had a great time.

Archived