Javelin For Sale - Reduced to $1200

!!!SOLD!!!

Javelin for sale - has been stored in side for majority of its life and in great condition, Ply contrustion, Dyform rigging, carbon mast, 1 mainsail, 3 jibs in good condition and genaker, good foils (2 centreboards) and beach trailer. Looking for $1200 only if sold in Wellington.

Keen to keep it in Wellington where the fleet is expanding rapidly. Ph 021 280 3592

post-1817-141887210335.jpg

Looking at forecast probably not sailing tomorrow either 35 knot gusting 50 changing southerly 40 gusting 50. But happy to show you the boat at any time

If it is 35 knots gusting 50 I hope we take the A8.

My arms were so sore after the first Spring series race were we only took the big gear because it was supposed to only be 5 knots variable and ended up gusting 20 - 22.

My arms were so sore after the first Spring series race were we only took the big gear because it was supposed to only be 5 knots variable and ended up gusting 20 - 22.

Iv got some concrete and hard the F%$$ up pills here, I can send you them if you want :wink: :lol:

The boat has been launched and sailed for the first time in 3 years and sailed without a hitch.

This is a great buy for someone - hopefully in Wellington

Archived