coastal crew available

khayyam

Yachts do contact the crew direct, so cross your fingers, and promote yourself on here and on the race Facebook page as well. If it's a heavy weather race you never know there'll be skippers wanting extra crew.

looks like a long list of crew seeking yachts and no yachts seeking crew at all. i suppose i might have guessed!

Dont give up. People bail at the last minute (i did last year) so there is allways a chance that you will get a position. People on here usually contact people via a private message so you useual dont see the discussion going on and I know of at least one lucky person that has found a spot by asking around here :thumbup:

looks like a long list of crew seeking yachts and no yachts seeking crew at all. i suppose i might have guessed!

Dont give up. People bail at the last minute (i did last year) so there is allways a chance that you will get a position. People on here usually contact people via a private message so you useual dont see the discussion going on and I know of at least one lucky person that has found a spot by asking around here :thumbup:

Yeah like me last year...and with no experience...so keep trying! :thumbup: I am on the same boat again this year!! :D

Archived