Vinyl boot top / pin stripe

morspeed

These guys have a huge range and large show room. They have a product with a 10 year UV life and adhesive suitable for very wet areas.

Sign Supplies Ltd

701 Great South Road

Penrose, Auckland 1061

(09) 525 6370

Interested in what the majority do here for boot top - vinyl or hard antifoul. When we repainted last year we didn't put the boot top back on, but now the waterline is looking pretty manky. Was going to put one on at the next haul out but hadn't considered vinyl - how long would it last and stay looking good?

These guys have a huge range and large show room. They have a product with a 10 year UV life and adhesive suitable for very wet areas.

Sign Supplies Ltd

701 Great South Road

Penrose, Auckland 1061

(09) 525 6370

These guys are handy, cheers..will drop round and see em.

Interested in what the majority do here for boot top - vinyl or hard antifoul. When we repainted last year we didn't put the boot top back on, but now the waterline is looking pretty manky. Was going to put one on at the next haul out but hadn't considered vinyl - how long would it last and stay looking good?

Just took mine off after three years on and it came off easy with a heat gun and minimal residue adhesive left behind to clean up, I expect it would get much harder to remove after say 5 years.

But in my experience it keeps very clean so long as its not torn through by rubbing against stuff.

Archived