Storage costs near BOI

DrWatson

Well, Although this is my 1000th post I'll have to make it far less than the exciting novella I had planned with character roles for all the usual actors who inhabit these electronic pages.

Right now I'm asking a fairly serious question bout covered lockable storage costs for boats near the BOI. Yachts up to 45ft. Anyone got a rough ball park figure? I'm aware of a very large shed and the owner is wondering what the space might be worth.

Cheers

R

Ok,

I'm not looking for some where to put my boat, but rather looking to see what the shed might bring in in terms of rental.

6m stud with concrete floor massive roller door and +230 m2 floor space. Electricity, 3 phase, no noise issues, well lit, but 3km on quiet road from launching (this is the down side I guess).

A shed in West Auckland which allows storage and boat refits was about $350/mth for an 8m boat. I think my space was about 12m x 6m. I recall it being about $450/mth for the 12m boats and they must have about 15m x 7m (about 105m2). You look as though you have about double that space for the whole shed here.

Archived