lectra san

Island Time

Who's got a lectra San?

I pulled mine apart a couple of months ago, to replace the motor seals. Now I've done that and re-assembled it, but I can't remember where the positive leads for the motors are supposed to connect (the 2 orange wires). Its not in the manual. Can anyone help?

I emailed Raritan, but no response yet....

Thanks Guys,

Already had the manual - that bit is missing from the manual for some reason.

Raritan have now replied to my email, so once I supply serial no etc, I should get the answer... :D

Who's got a lectra San?

I pulled mine apart a couple of months ago, to replace the motor seals. Now I've done that and re-assembled it, but I can't remember where the positive leads for the motors are supposed to connect (the 2 orange wires). Its not in the manual. Can anyone help?

I emailed Raritan, but no response yet....

jeez i'd get that bit right or it well spit it all back at ya

I've got one (well, an electra scan actually) and have had it apart a few times. I have had some issues and dealt with Greg Morales at Raritan if there are any issues that Bryan at Sailors can't resolve. Phone him directly on Phone: 001 - (856)-825-4900 Ext. 256. Nothing he doesn't know about these units.

I've attached a photo of the wiring on mine - hopefully it helps.

electrascan.JPG

Hi Rangi, thanks for that. Unfortunately the Electro - Scan is a bit different..

I've replied to raritan (the serial number is unreadable) with some details, so hopefully they will come up with the info!

Archived