R Coutts & the NZ media

Fish

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=11120246

So we all know Coutts is a bit unhappy with the NZ media at the moment, blaming them for Whoracle's whole International Jury penalty hand out for the whole cheating thing.

It would appear by this story in the Herald the media are having a subtle dig back.

The story is on the face of it about how Coutts's son is supporting his father come Sunday, and touches on how he is probably the only person in NZ doing so, fair enough.

The story also just happens to mention he stared in a home baking show, and is currently working as a make up artist! Not really relevant to the story, and I don't agree with stereo types and all but how many ultra competitive gladiatorial professional athletes would be happy with their son being a home baking star and working as a make up artist?

I think it's funny anyway, flame away.

trying to make story out of stuff all?

listening to talkback this afternoon rabbiting on about "that dirty traitor" what a load of bollocks :x

Politics aside Coutts has done damn well, it undoubtedly a very clever sailor (not so good with media, personally i think his rant the other day was a mistake)

I still remember watching TV and seeing his Finn being carried up the beach at LA, the man is a legend.

And the american billionaire choose him to lead the syndicate, go Kiwi sailors :thumbup: :thumbup:

Still wanting for ETNZ to kick ass 8)

Archived