might check the mooring lines

Good call fella.

It is this tyime of the year the 'she'll be right' approach to mooring lines suddenly becomes 'Shite I better do something quick, have you seen the forecast'.

90% odd of all boats that decide to leave their moorings, berths etc do so due to rope chafe. Now is the time to do take a few minutes to make sure your baby is safe for the impending change of season.

I noted that over in cruise talk too( note to self, be less obscure with thread titles) I have a friend who was? sailing his boat from Savusavu to Fortuna for paperwork, (hopefully he's there and back already)  so I was looking at weather up there. 

This system and it's projected track is starting to look bloody serious, Shipping are on notice and are  relocating away from the projected course. Estimated wind speeds are 200kmh in the eye on Sunday.. SE isn't so bad in Okahu bay...Who knows it could be the big one that we haven't seen since the 1900's Tomorrow is a good time to clear the decks, batten down, and double up on the mooring gear. :thumbup:

Got your email but as Vodaphone won't flick a switch to let us escape their evil grip we only have part time internet. Had none at all for nearly 2 days now. They are pathetic little people who like to use bully boy tactics. I can now see why so many complain about them.

Got your email, I like your set up and can't see how you could easily improve it. It's simple and clean. Replication is no problem.