What to do with a damaged boat

Ross boats are popular and well regarded. I just purchased a damaged one in Christchurch. I'm told it was known as the Frequent Flyer in another life. I try not to be sentimental about things with my plan being to retrieve some gear and sails and then give it a nudge with a digger. However after spending a couple of days cleaning out gear and salvaging what I wanted I began to see the possibilities. It has had a heavy collision on the port side which has ripped out a section of the deck and stove in the rear of the cabin. This shock has been absorbed through the port gunwhale and section of the topside and cabin top and hatch area. The front section of the cabin, foredeck and cockpit appear to be undamaged. I am going to remove the keel next and the diesel and sail drive and then................. Any Ross enthusiast out there? Cedar core construction.

I once sold a clapped out trailer sailer to a guy who planned to drag it to the top of a hill on his remote farm as a novelty hut. Put it on trademe for a dollar reserve with potential as sleep out or play hut. Someone might even patch it up and put it on a lake with an outboard.