Single Sailors!

C'mon! Admit it Vicki!

All the blokes down there are just footy loving knuckleheads aren't they!?

Squid... I think we have the answer to increase participation in a Crew.org rum race.

Vicki - get the girls together for a trip up here to Auckland.

Kind of like the Middlemarch singles ball but Westaaven yacht club style.

I'm sure we can arrange for the local single lands to ...err..."billet" you all out to save on your accomadation! :D

Ha ha great idea! Im sure I could convince them all to head up to AKL for the weekend!

Or of course the boys could all come here and sail with us on our yachts...!

True...but the vision that comes to my mind with that idea is a meatball of malnourished, confused and petrified little Auckland sardines being dive bombed kamakaze-style by squadrens of ferocious screaming gannets. :think: :D

I think if Viki can organise an away trip for the single sailors of Christchurch it is beholden upon the good men of Crew.org.nz to show them a good time on the water. What say ye lads?

Love the pirate talking...

I'd probably need some photos of the eligible men (and perhaps their yachts...) to be able to tempt the girls in to a weekend away...

8)

Well, in some ways it is excellent news.

It is now so much easier for a sailor to find a sailing wife :)

Viki - you have not mentioned the age group. Are you after a bunch of over 50's or under 25's? :wink:

See that is the problem I find in Auckland...where are the in between...late 20's early 30's they all seem to be older or younger! :think: :roll:

And I got my hopes up with the title of the thread. Hmmmmmmmmm. If I recall rightly tonight at richmond for the prizegiving there were no single ladies my age :( SCREW IT.......IM MOVING TO CHRISTCHURCH :thumbup:

Hmmmm, it's interesting how it's all the old and married blokes making the comments here. And KM, being a "Mr Bobbit" would be the least of your worries with your wife mate. After she's cut it off, she would be force feeding it back to you, but not neccessarily via the mouth.

And for any of you single Blokes, just be aware that there is nothing more scary than a group of Single Woman in the middle of a Man Drought.

What a way to go though. :wink:

Viki - you have not mentioned the age group. Are you after a bunch of over 50's or under 25's? :wink:

See that is the problem I find in Auckland...where are the in between...late 20's early 30's they all seem to be older or younger! :think: :roll:

Probably married Ash. The single men are early 20's, then they come back for seconds (or thirds) in their late 30's.

Now remember boys - Viki did ask for good looking single men :D

How about an event be organised Ogre - for the girls to come up from the shakey city for a weekend sailing with the boys, then a reciprocal visit. And to avoid the stampede of single women in a man drought as Wheels so adroitly put it - make it a gathering of the singles with drinkies after. (nothing different from the usual sailing weekend really, just with new and unattached ladies present.)

Probably married Ash. The single men are early 20's, then they come back for seconds (or thirds) in their late 30's.

Now remember boys - Viki did ask for good looking single men :D

How about an event be organised Ogre - for the girls to come up from the shakey city for a weekend sailing with the boys, then a reciprocal visit. And to avoid the stampede of single women in a man drought as Wheels so adroitly put it - make it a gathering of the singles with drinkies after. (nothing different from the usual sailing weekend really, just with new and unattached ladies present.)

Well I will say one thing..not many up here so we can't have them stealing the few that are! :lol: :lol: :lol: Still not a bad idea though to do a weekend of sailing for the singletons! :thumbup:

Hmmmm, it's interesting how it's all the old and married blokes making the comments here. And KM, being a "Mr Bobbit" would be the least of your worries with your wife mate. After she's cut it off, she would be force feeding it back to you, but not neccessarily via the mouth.
I'm only going for the ride down on AC's boat as he pours a mean Mt Gay and someone will have to look after it while he, and Grinna, are in hospital recovering ;)

I already have a Southern Island lady and I can assure you one is more than enuff. Quite frankly the thought of being on a boat with a load of them and saying something wrong scares the crap out of me. I'd rather free dive naked with hungry sharks, it just seems safer :lol: :lol:

Archived