Sign in to follow this  
SloopJohnB

Sailonline World Race 2011-2012 - Leg 1

Sailonline World Race 2011-2012 - Leg 1

The first in this 9 leg race across the globe. Leg 1: A race from Alicante to Cape Town across 6500nm in a VO70. Fair Winds challengers! Race #279 NOR / POLAR. WX Updates: 0430 / 1030 / 1630 / 2230. RANKING: Ocean/SYC/SOL WorldRace

Race starts: Nov 05th 13:00 Registration will open soon

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

For anyone who is entering could you please let me know your details of your username and so on so I can update our virtual progress with the actual race fleet. I liked how we did it with the coastal so were going to have another crack at it.

Im doing it, boat name is Bsailor, mightn do to well as i have exams till the 12th, but after that ill have to play catch up. Have gotten the hang of the programme and am doing th other race which is currently running as a practice

Im doing it, boat name is Bsailor, mightn do to well as i have exams till the 12th, but after that ill have to play catch up. Have gotten the hang of the programme and am doing th other race which is currently running as a practice

Thanks. im in the same boat as you with the study, but the beauty of these big ocean races is that you dont have to check them every 3 hours, so we should be able to do allright. if the wind doesnt change for several days you may only need to check it once a day which would be awesome for us.

We have bottles of Mount Gay Rum up for grabs for this event. Just message me your boat name once you have registered and your in the running for the rum. good luck everyone.

I'll be there... NZL_benny14

I'm not on your list SJB!

I am quite particular whos on my list benny. :wink:

Maybe it should be updated for this race.

SOL name

crew name

SOL password

Mob number

email

I found the last list issued.

Capture.JPG

and bring out the old NZL rules

Capture1.JPG