Stains in gel coat above the Waterline

what is the best stuff to remove shag poop?never had birds pooping on mooring before but last 6 weeks has become a nightmare,water blaster removes but stains staying on deck. and yes there is ropes strung for n aft with rags. do not want netting incase birds get caught up.

Bird poop is not good on paint. It is extremely Alkaline and will eat into the paint. I am in the process of stripping the paint off my topsides after ruffly 200 Swallows spent a year covering everything and the paint has been destroyed. It's as if Paint stripper has been applied.
You could try Oxalic Acid cleaners as we have been discussing.

• Upvote 1

what can I put around to stop the shags without hurting them?hoping cooler weather they will disappear,took dodger off for repairs and that's when it started,going to put dodger back on but need to remove stains,will try oxalic acid. biggest problem not using vessel as the old house moving trick and she who must be disobeyed has stuck her foot down hard.