So, I popped up to the boat to go out for a little play this afternoon, and couldn't help noticing quite a large number of multi's on the hard at little shoal bay.

How and when are these organised? Is there a register or something I should sign up to?

At present I can do all the things I need to do between tides, but I'll need to haul for a few weeks to sand and fair at some point.

Ideally this would be when everyone else is doing it.

I suspected Bill would know the answer, if he's not the organiser.

It's just one of those things I hadn't thought of, really.

Eric, which club? 

I saw you out there, looked like a good afternoon for a sail.

For 8.5s / GBEs we have trailer to pull boats up, provided you have a suitable 4x4 to tow it up through the sand - actually most company cars would probably be up to the job. If you don't let me know and we can arrange something.

Once you are up we put you on blocks so the trailer remains available for others -  I know White Knight also wants to come out as well.

PM me with an email address and I can send you the appropriate forms. 

It was just me and my ten year old daughter.

Was not quite enough wind to get a hull out, but we had a lot of fun trying.

There's no urgency for me Bill, I'm starting to work back in the Land of Auck next week, so then I should get to go sailing a lot more. And there's a winter series happening, not far away. 

Realistically I'm probably looking a year away before I haul out, until then I'll play with the tides!

For the last few months I've been working very close to home, but the down side has been working most weekends. I'm looking forward to having a real job again, with enough money and time to enjoy my sailing again :)