air x wind gen blades

hi i have an old air x wind gen that only came with 1 blade , after extensive research i have concluded that it would be better to have 3 blades, maybe someone has some old blades around as I would like to see if it is working before investing in a new set?  0210764371

have a dead rutland 503 

loose bearings meant the rotor magnets ate the stator windings 

503.jpg

the rotor head would be half? the size of an air x 

pm if you want to pick up for a play

Extl, I have a spare set of the standard blades - you're welcome to borrow them for a test, but I don't want to sell them. If it goes, I'd be happy to do you a deal on some of the silent wind blue blades for it. Makes them MUCH quieter and work better, but they aren't cheap. If you come up to gulf harbour to collect them, I can show you both types, so you can see and hear the difference, and make up your own mind.

hi island time I will be up in Akl on Tuesday but probably won,t have time to get to Gulf Harbour , I can probably test the unit by powering up with a drill and then if it goes will get a price for the blades , thanks.