Martin breaker setup for prod

Absolution

I think I have a spare gibb clip in the garage that you can borrow for the weekend.

I'm liking that to give it a try...... Any chance we can catch up prior to Thursday ( or on Thursday?)

Would like to rig it up ready for Saturday prior to the briefing..

Any Recommendations on best Vendor to get a tylaska from?

Hoping to get a Martin Breaker set up for this weekend...and don't quite have all the technology in place yet.

Are you running a prod now Toles? Go see the boys at Harken, although the T5 is the smallest and will prob make your eyes water a little bit!

Yeah- Have been getting it rigged up.....Still early days though.

Was having a nosey on the Fosters Site last night....They are kinda pricey for a wee bit of goodness! (It is "marine" grade though.....so it's got to be good right?)

Will go with a loaner for starters methinks and make sure it's going to do the trick.

Any Recommendations on best Vendor to get a tylaska from?

Hoping to get a Martin Breaker set up for this weekend...and don't quite have all the technology in place yet.

Are you running a prod now Toles? Go see the boys at Harken, although the T5 is the smallest and will prob make your eyes water a little bit!

Yeah- Have been getting it rigged up recently.....Still early days though. Have only hoisted on it a few times now.

Was having a nosey on the Fosters Site last night....They are kinda pricey for a wee bit of goodness! (It is "marine" grade though.....so it's got to be good right?)

Will go with a loaner for starters methinks and make sure it's going to do the trick.

Having does not mean using correctly.

It may catch us a few snapper yet.

Not wishing to spoil the surprise for you but a martin-breaker is more suited to flagging/unplanned release type incidents than trawling.

All things are possible though...have fun. :thumbup:

Archived