8.5 Weigh in at the Viaduct?

I have a load cell that will do to 10t if you need one.

That would be great. Boats being weighed are 600kgs to 1600kgs. Are your scales calibrated and accurate with those weights?

I can still get the hire ones but it means extra cost and a couple of trips out to horenderson..

Can you please give me a call on 021 413 229 when you get a chance.

Cheers

Jamie

The Cell has a remote head which is attached by around a 5-6mt cable, all good cell sorted.

Smithy, a man who knows way to much stuff about these cells, reckons it'll be within 5kg at a few tonne so one can say it's accurate to within a 'Mt Gay Wednesday Nite Thirst Aid Kit'.

Staurday morning is looking good so long as it is ok with team NZ who are getting back to us...

Tim you would be able to get in first and pop your rig in.

The costs would be $40 per hour for the crane and the load scales which we may have to hire for the weekend for $150 worst case scenario. I am trying to get a hold of some free ones though.

The cost would be bugger all each if we can get enough boats involved.

I dont have Bobbos of Mathew Flynns number so if they were involved it might carry more officialdom

Try smithy09, he has a loadcell somewhere not sure its capacity.

Single cell, 5000kg capacity. It is available free if you guys want it, but I suspect it is not big enough, and it also requires single point suspension of the boat.....

Thanks for the offer Smithy but we should be all good with the one Grant is bringing.

I have verbal confirmation for weighing the boats on Saturday morning from Rental, Charleston, Borderline, This Way Up, Attitude and Timberwolf is coming at 930am to pop his rig in first.

Waiting to hear about Putiki, Lucifer, meltdown.... Anyone else? (apart from the deeds..)

Rough Scedule:

930am - 10am - Timberwolf rig etc

10am - 11am - Rental, Charleston, Borderline

11am - 12pm - This Way Up, Attitude...

12pm..... Too bloody late!

Toles is keen to get the Smokin Joe weighed too so we will try for that just before 12pm.

There is plenty of padded dock space for 3 or 4 boats so don't be affraid to get in early to set up.

$20 each boat will more than cover the costs thanks to lent gear etc so make sure you have the cash with you please.

Cheers

Jamie

Yeah Grant's one is the same brand and same head as mine. Good kit, and good for 1kg resolution if everything is done right. 5kg resolution is a doddle. Good luck with it all!

Archived