hey Wheels

John B

Don't go disturbing the Mad Scientist please Sloop. We just chuck stuff into his cave and say we want a XXX. Some bashing crashing occasional language later and out pops a XXX. Sometimes we just get all the noises and a XXX pops out anyway. Its like we have our own NZ Mini Mythbuster team going on back in there :) :)

The only thing we really have to do is remind him to feed himself now and again. There appears to be some time zone issues between this side of the brick wall and his :lol: :lol:

You are confusing a boat with a range of boats called 'Black Cat'?

No sorry, never heard of that. The only close one to that would have been "Batt Jack", but that was a 3388 Bayliner and is now called Island Time. Would I assume it is a Cat of some form? There are lots of mooring area's outside of Havelock itself, so maybe it is elsewhere.

Do you know if it is Trailered, berthed or moored??

I was working away on a wee project early on in the week and had worked through my morning tea and when I looked at the time and saw 12.20....at least I thought I did. So I went off to Lunch. I sat eating my lunch in the smoko room wondering why everyone was busy and I was on my own. After awhile, I looked at the time on my phone and it said 11.38am. I called out, ummm, what's the time?? and the reply was "20 to 12!" Oh, so that's why I am eating lunch all on my own then. They all laughed and commented that they had wondered what on earth I was doing. So I haven't lived it down all week. They keep txting me to tell me what is happening in their time zone.

So I haven't lived it down all week. They keep txting me to tell me what is happening in their time zone.

And lovin every bit of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KM got you confuzzled with someone else.

While I have your attention though, how was the Marina after the big blow?? I haven't heard from anyone and I assumed someone would call if my boat was on it's way to Auckland on it's own....with half the Marina still attached.

Archived