COLDPLAY GET NEW CARBON BEAMS

I'm screwed, today was my last chance to finish and I didn't get home till 6pm. It's hard to walk away from work after a couple of quiet years it seems to be on the up.

I'm screwed, today was my last chance to finish and I didn't get home till 6pm. It's hard to walk away from work after a couple of quiet years it seems to be on the up.

You could alway go on a rum drinking expedition on repeat offender? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could alway go on a rum drinking expedition on repeat offender? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure Squid - if you want to come down for the weekend - don't think we can get down there Friday - unless you and I take her down . . . Mr RO can join us down there?

C'mon!

Tempting, I'll discuss it with the management. Or I stay here, finish the boat and go for a sail at Arkles.

Come step outside your comfort zone :)

I dont have a clue what im doing at the moment, but I do love a good rum....especially those nice limited edition ones :D

Crew took Coldplay out for the weekend with new outboard motor. Here they are smoking along with the motor still down and running! Too much happening to pull it up!

Big nite trying , does anyone know how to make video bigger , frm iPhone, 2 youtube allways makes small vids !! For YouTube !Good nite mr & mrs RO , missed tide no one got out of bed to 9 ock . So over the bar we went . Flat as ! Later's

Archived