A new atrifical reef just a cock-up

No Smithy I have no hidden video of you and to be honest I'm pretty please about that :) If you mean of my boat and 'adult games', tell Mero to play the game and 'get ya knickers off darling'. Feel free to go hard, yes the pun was intended, in my cockpit, me and the Wa do in yours so it's only fair. Yours has more room for those adventurous positions. If you like jump in to mine and you too can wonder at the reflective qualities of a perspex companion way hatch, or at least one of you at a time can :shock: :lol: Please excuse the Kate Bosworth posters pinned on the cabin top, Simrads can be very long when you have the ugly crew I do :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wel that explains a few of the dodgy stains in the Marshall's cockpit...

Will be interesting to hear more of this as it unfolds.

I actually had a beer on board her about 5-6-7 years back.... forget.

She seemed like a very cool vessel in need of much loving back then.

Well come Wednesday evening and it's knot hard to see why I can't get out of my berth.

She is now floating, just, and the pumps are running hard, only 2 of them but they are a good size and winning. No word on why but one dude I was chatting to said everyone was scared to stand on the hull in the engine room as they fully expected to go straight thru it. Sounds like she has no big holes but is Swiss cheese like with small ones. No word on who is paying or that has even been worked out but it's costing someone big, the gear being used isn't small and knot cheap.

They got the big barge in, even if some of the end of A pier poles have now seen better days, bit of marina rebuild needed now. As a FYI, Lady Deema is 110ft, which as you can see means that isn't a small barge.... for most of us anyway, maybe knot Rigger and Smithy though ;)

The plan is to pump hard tonite until they stabilise her. She has lots of water in her still and could just fall over again. Then try to get her out tomorrow.

Still no word why someone didn't get a decent pump while they worked out what to do. It sounds as if one goodie would have kept her afloat. A few K may have saved many many bigger K's it will now be costing.

Pics hot of the press... motorola actually

post-646-141887185481.jpg

post-646-141887185484.jpg

post-646-141887185486.jpg

And this is the view when standing in my cockpit.

That tyre, bottom right, is about 2mts off my rudder.

Hope they don't scratch my paintwork.

post-646-141887185489.jpg

post-646-141887185492.jpg

KM: I suggest why you have a crane so handy, a quick hoist to the top of your mast should be in order!!

Just think of the better camera angles you could achieve. :crazy: :crazy:

KM: I suggest why you have a crane so handy,

Never mind the photo's how about a lift and we'll give her a scrub here before next weekend ? :thumbup:

Archived