Protest Circus

A protest panel typically has 3 members... therefore only $100 per hour.

But a paid professional panel would be expected to be suitably qualified, knowledgable and accountable for their decisions.

I think the concept has it's place at the top end of the sport... but despite it's faults I'd prefer the current system.

[quote name="Cameron"

But a paid professional panel would be expected to be suitably qualified' date=' knowledgable and accountable for their decisions.

[/quote]

Well ther goes the BUSHMAN :crazy:

Beau..why did you even bring this here...to talk yourself up!!

Clearly it got sorted with copming here.

You seem a bit gay and angry?

Every year we have dick heads like you thinking they are bigger than the event...like the others, your not worth the damp card a beer sits on.

entertainment.................seems the tropics generates lots of :lol: dribble.

the rock hasn't sunk yet. mooring, is it still there, thought I saw a raft on it the other week.

Jackass......... he died the other week, :silent:

Yeah the tropics are good this time of year.

The dribble wasnt intended to be too serious. Thats how life is up this way :lol:

As you know yakka we do a bit of fishing up this way too. Never cought one as big as Jumping Jack before though. ( seems a very nice guy )

Even our friend Bushman didnt respond in that manner. But give him time and he might come good. :thumbup:

I would like to chase on Camerons advancement and would like to put advanced my casework at the appropriate $ 300 .00 hr ............ but one baby catechism

Archived