World Series Round 1

SloopJohnB

Just watched ETNZ beat Spithill in an epic match race. I highly recommend watching a replay.

Today's live streaming was great. Can choose the higher level sailing commentary over the layman commentary.

g'day 'Chic'. Im' a 'fossil' from across the 'puddle'. How do I get

this 'live streaming'? I spent hrs this morning & got s-ot. Please post the feed. U K1's is sure ' killin the pig - hope it keeps up. Give-em what for eh!! Tnx for any help - it's so furstrating but I'm not much good at all this. Ciao, james

Live streaming is here when its live: http://www.youtube.com/americascup

Starts at 1am NZ Time. The page looks different when it's live.When it's live you have the option of choosing Sports Commentary which is Montcommentary and some other chick. His "Explain what you mean by that for the viewers at home" gets super annoying so its good to have the option of Sailing commentary which is better. Also have the option to choose your video feed. Options are the standard feed, two feed from the boats only and a virtual spectator feed. I think Youtube live doesn't work on Ipad or in internet explorer. From their twitter page: "Recommended browsers Firefox 4+, Safari 5+ and Chrome." They're streaming on Youtube in HD so you can watch it in full screen which is great.

When races aren't live it's just like a youtube user page.

After each days racing they usually upload:

~2min News Update

~25 mins highlights

~3 hours full replay and raw feeds A and B from the boats.

Also some interviews. The full replay usually isn't uploaded till a few hours after the race.

Yea this series is kicking arse. Can wait till they come here.

ETNZ doing some more damage to Spittle. Its hard to like that guy :x

It was also funny to see Russell taking the piss out of his crew :D :D :D Although i have been on the receiving end of that a few times and its not fun.

I also think the new racing rules and start format is great. Go the mighty ETNZ

the highlight package is great when you don't have too much time to spare. What about that dial down from the spitfire on DB - he was on to it though - he dipped early and kept going. - On cat's going at each other at 20kts that's just nuts - but in a awesome nutty way!

Archived