Simrad 60

wheels

It was kind of funny wathcing the start of yesterdays race with no wind. There is the count down, 5,4,3,2,1 and BOOMMmmmm!! goes the Gun, everyone puts there heads down with determination and exitment, immediatly followed by the huge anticlimax as everyone races to remain right where they are.

019.jpg

you sure you didn't hear the postponement gun Wheels? When the gun went off there was breeze and we all started moving straight away - ok it wasn't adrenalin stuff, but nonetheless... :thumbup:

Yes it was certainly the Gun and yes you were moving at a breathtaking pace eh. Anymore breathtaking and I would have suffocated. :wink: I watched the first bunch head out, but it was very mutch like watching Coronation street. We went away and watched the 15min film showing and came back and picked the story right up from where it had left off. :lol:

:lol: Comparing a slow yacht race with Coro Street! :shock: Blasphemy :!: It wasn't riveting but it was warm (until the southerly change later on) and sunny (when the fog cleared).

Squid & I have done an awesome job in getting Smithy's phrf down. :sick: All in all a cracker day!

SSANZ did a stellar job in calling the start time and running the race. :thumbup:

5,4,3,2,1 and BOOMMmmmm!! goes the Gun,.

SSanz certinally had plenty of powder in those shots, BOOOOOOOOOOM was right KM nearly left the boat he jumped so high

SSanz certinally had plenty of powder in those shots, BOOOOOOOOOOM was right KM nearly left the boat he jumped so high

That's because he's normally about 20mins away from the start line when the gun goes off!

That's because he's normally about 20mins away from the start line when the gun goes off!

Oui I heard that..... true as it maybe... :lol: :lol:

In many ways a rerun of 2010.

Long periods of waiting for wind .

This year Cabin boy prevailed and we finished.

Captain enjoyed a cracker sail when the breeze kicked in

Mike R China Doll

Archived