Has to be a typo??

A bit on the high side, do you mean, if it's:

Now's your chance to own a quarter share

Works out to a full price that is getting damn close to what a 1050 or even Jesse James are listed at.

Probably the only way they are going to get a buyer at that price. :roll: Although it does say it "includes a berth on V Pier" at Westhaven (presumably the price has a quarter of the value of that factored in as well).

I think partnerships are a good idea in concept but a quarter is a bit light in my view. Even with only two parties involved, there is generally one who feels they got the less good half of the Christmas cruise than the other.

Is it just me that thinks there are inherrant risks in a partnership which would require a significant discount on the going price in order to make it something to look into.

Think they're somewhat optimistic here even without that but I guess anyone with the cheek to imply a T36 is at the front edge of performance is a bit of an optimist.

I guess anyone with the cheek to imply a T36 is at the front edge of performance

Your comment has a hint of sour grapes - are you sure you aren't among those who has...

You've probably been overtaken by her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Nice shot Murky, you got Mark a bit backfooted there I think, which far from an easy thing to do.

Believe me I've been trying for years and I may even get there myself..................... one day :?

Archived