Weiti His and Hers Around Rangi

TimW

Sunday December 11th, 11 am Start off Arkles Bay

Two handed His/Hers Race, course either way round Rangi and motutap.

Something a little different for the Multihulls to consider,

Timberwolf is sailing, welcoming back Kate (first time back on the horse since it bucked her off).

Other Multi's sailing regularly like Hyper, Tigre, Borderline to name but a few.

Hopefully Local boats Meltdown, Kant know and Repeat Offender will be able to make it out there as well.

Doubt Offender will be there. buggered If I can get Merlin to wear a dress! and he has such nice legs too?

Plus they wont let me out of this jail called work.

Well I offered Offender an alternative but he turned it down!!! :lol: And if I do go out at all it will have to be in my own boat!

But yes this is a great race and it totally messes with your head as you spend the entire race wondering how the people who went the other way round are doing.

KM will remember how 1st & 2nd place on line was literally 30 seconds apart between Bump and him and they'd gone opposite way around. Lots of fun, so yes all multi's are welcome, but please don't just turn up, let me know in advance so I have time to give you all a fair handicap.

Antonia and I will be there on Tigre - unless it's blowing it's tits off that is....

hang on ... just looked at the SI's. Bit of a hike to get to the start and to get back to Westhaven after the finish so we may just leave Westhaven at 11 and catch you up going round.

Good , thread back on track.

The Weiti series is a lot of fun and it would be great to get a few more Multi's out there. Perhaps Pedro would consider lending Offender to John if the weather is suitable.

Bex sails on Borderline all the time, how about it Andrew ?

I'll try and get Pulse to the start line too. Just working on crew. I'll be in the area from a large party the night before, so there may be some dust in the air...

Antonia and I will be there on Tigre - unless it's blowing it's tits off that is....

hang on ... just looked at the SI's. Bit of a hike to get to the start and to get back to Westhaven after the finish so we may just leave Westhaven at 11 and catch you up going round.

Its not that far Clive, allow about two hours from Westhaven, if you can't get there in that amount of time there probably isn't enough wind to race anyway.

John do you have any update on which of the weiti local multis are doing this race?

Any other likely starters out there?

Be great to see Pulse out there as well, perhaps Clissold will be the most prolific designer on display !

John do you have any update on which of the weiti local multis are doing this race?

Well Pedro has agreed to lend me the Mighty Repeat Offender, although I am in need of multi woman crew. My other half sails 3 days a year and has never stepped foot on a multihull so I'd prefer someone with at least some multi sailing experience. If it's over 12 knots I'll chicken out as I regard myself as a newbie multhuller and am not in the slightest bit into risk taking - especially someone elses boat!

I am finding out if there are other Weiti boats that are going to do it.

Forecast looks just brilliant for this and with some sort of Easterly its both easy and fast to get there and get home again.

Hate to say it, but its also the perfect course in an Easterly for a multihull.

No prizes for guessing which way round we'll be going if its from the East, either !

Hope to see the Likes of Meltdown and Kant Know out as well.

Well I'm in if that's an option. Are there any multi-ladies out there who fancy being crew?

I've never been on a multi but I am free as a bird to get out and practice until then!

Very very keen! :thumbup:

Sorry Guys, Tigre won't be there.

Takapuna has a Pre-Christmas Regatta and a load of A-Class Cats will be there so I'll joining the regatta.

See you there! Ill be the slow red 3.7 :wave:

Archived