Sooooo - Who's brought Itchy Feet?

Pulling into Westhaven on Wednesday I notice she is not tied up on the piles.

Had I the coin I'd have loved to have snapped her up.

Will be an interesting project ahead for the new owner.....A fair bit of works going to be needed to get her pretty again.

Itchy feet is a 42' (about?) light displacement boat designed and built in early 90's by Paul Stock. Seem to remember its very well built and quite fast.

post-1784-141887192514.jpgA Paul Stock design from about 1992.

One off that he originally built for himself.

About 43 feet.

Have some other pics from when I looked at her last year.

In my opinion a lovely boat- but the interior has been bastardised somewhat. Could use stripping out and starting again.

Has an unusual access design- a hatch- which is somewhat unconventional.....but no doubt great for offshore.

one of the quickest down wind boats in Auckland a few years ago. A great sight in a blow with the masthead bag on. Did well in a few CC's. Sticky in the light.

The entrance hatch was an absolute bastard of a thing. I believe its gone to a very good home with enough left in the budget to tidy up..

one of the quickest down wind boats in Auckland a few years ago. A great sight in a blow with the masthead bag on. Did well in a few CC's. Sticky in the light.

The entrance hatch was an absolute bastard of a thing. I believe its gone to a very good home with enough left in the budget to tidy up..

Glad to here.

I was getting a bit fanatical about not having the coin to close a deal!

If anyone knows the owner- I'd be pretty keen to go for a sail following what ever they end up doing with her.

Archived