Ker40

NZL3551

The Kerr 40 'KukuKERchu' up here for the kings cup went very well, consistantly beating the 2 GP42s and a few other good 40s. it looked impressive. i would say nothing of similar size in NZ would get anywhere near it.

Ice Breaker is a really nice little boat to sail, she feels really lively and accelerates quick. last wed we hit 18 knots with the A3 on in not to much breeze and she just felt great. I think her and wedge tail would have some close racing if they ever meet.

Ker 40 AFR Midnight Rambler is going really well after only a few races here in Sydney.

It has to be the hotest of Favourites for the Sydney to Hobart if the weather suits the 40 footers.

It rates very well in IRC - although I know that doesn't matter in NZ.

It really shows it's true colours offshore where it's not just windward leeward.

The only real weakness is that it's under-ragged and hates the light stuff.

Nice vid Bene but you didn't put any film of that really nice kite hoist you did on the delivery. :wink:

The little kerr did great, congratulations to Connell and the boys on an awesome performance, you gave us on the carrera someone to fight with which was great. Another fantastic bay week.

Archived