Let the drums Beat slowly

a cunning plan for you repeatedly offended , get ya hands on another h to go 28 get a couple of old telephone poles and strap the two together and presto a look alike Wharram , :eh: told you it was a cunning plan :angel: MATE ....... an old saying " a multi hull in the back yard is better than no multi hull at all" but the Wharram look a like will get you back to the fold for sure ( which fold we are not sure :roll: )

a cunning plan for you repeatedly offended , get ya hands on another h to go 28 get a couple of old telephone poles and strap the two together and presto a look alike Wharram , :eh: told you it was a cunning plan :angel: MATE ....... an old saying " a multi hull in the back yard is better than no multi hull at all" but the Wharram look a like will get you back to the fold for sure ( which fold we are not sure :roll: )

Complete with built in "mini"keels! :lol:

awh - be nice you guys. Poor Offender is in mourning. I stole his baby off him.

It's alright buddy - (well it's not, but you will get used to it - one day).

i think we should copywright this idea AA we could get rich on this one :wink:

What! Hey no way Bushman, it was all your idea! I think you should take all the credit for that idea! :lol:

We are being nice M! :lol:

whats the use in being nice to him now ?? this is the best time to kick ya mates where it hurts ...... if we had written a pussy poem like his he'd really taking the piss out of us :shifty: :thumbup: hey H to GO man will you be putting a square top on ya h28

did they have it the right way up ? .... cause if they did it wasn't H 2 GO man... :sick: I heard that with the right wind and on the right angle these boats can peek at 4 knots

I heard that with the right wind and on the right angle these boats can peek at 4 knots
Just goes to show how naive you are bushy you believe anything. Mind you I can see how a landlocked Cat owner could find speed like that a little mind boggling.

I have recorded Eight knots with a following wind down the face of a steep wave, Man did that Launch seem to fly past us.

H28 's don;t do 8 knots any where any time any place we all know that ....

See! i now have proof you don't take the time to read, I didn't say we did eight knots, I said i recorded eight knots.....The Launch.. Jeeze do I have to explain everything? :thumbdown:

Ah Well I guess you don't have a lot to work with I shouldn't be harsh :D

It may have been an entrant in the 'Extreme Herreshuffling Nationals'

A knotty problem I'm sure but I looked into the Herreshuffling rules and they plainly state all shuffling must be performed in a liquid enviroment.

:lol: yea .. like " trust me I used to be a real estate agent "

At least they are above those who say:

"Vote for me. As a politician, I know what is best for you" :thumbdown:

Archived