Cruiser Bachelor of the Year?????

This just appeared in my in box. Now I don't know who the hell Cleo is (Cleo Laine?), but who are these Cruisers? They certainly didn't have anything like this when I was out cruising, times have definitely changed. And I'm a bit surprised no one on here knew about it to give me a heads up. Maybe next year we can have a Crew.org.nz entry????

CLEO CRUISER BACHELOR OF THE YEAR FINE-ALISTS REVEALED!

Twelve of New Zealand’s most-desirable men have bared almost all in the latest issue of CLEO. The go-to magazine for all twentysomething women reveals a dream team of lads who can boast both looks and likeability.

The CLEO Cruiser Bachelor of the Year finalists interviews appear in the February issue, however perhaps the best way to appreciate this year’s talent is via the 2012 Bachelor Calendar, which comes free with every CLEO.

And if seeing the guys in print isn’t enough, CLEO editor Pamela Marker has uploaded video chats with each candidate. “Although the guys’ looks is what the ladies will notice first, I thought this year we should dig a little deeper and get to know what’s going on underneath those mighty-fine exteriors,” she explains. “I just hope our online portals cleo.co.nz and CLEO Magazine on Facebook can handle the hotness!”

Back in November 2011, the CLEO Cruiser Bachelor of the Year ‘call to enter’ hit a sweet spot with the ladies, with many CLEO readers nominating their guy mates, uni colleagues, siblings and secret crushes. The CLEO team edited the list to just 12 finalists (one for each calendar month!), and the New Zealand public now has many chances to get to know the lad line-up via public appearances, radio interviews and Facebook activity, and then vote for the guy they want to see win at cleo.co.nz.

I think Squidly that the "cruiser" part of that is not what you think it means. It'll turn out to be some disappointing street slang term for some kind of questionable practice involving 2 llamas a pint of cooking oil and a small tarpaulin conducted in the privacy of a public lavatory or some such similar nonsense. Either that or it may well be sponsored by that well known "underage leg opener" the alcopop Vodka Cruiser range.

BTW Cleo refers to the women's magazine.

I think given the number of females on Crew.org, it would be a pretty ineffective calendar. It might stretch as far as March?

Definitely liking the idea of a sailor boy calendar though... Starting with Michael Pammenter. HOT.

I think given the number of females on Crew.org, it would be a pretty ineffective calendar. It might stretch as far as March?

Definitely liking the idea of a sailor boy calendar though... Starting with Michael Pammenter. HOT.

There are a number of females on crew; it's just that the majority are voyeurs only (and not surprising given the attitudes of many in the place).

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm with you!!! We can be the judges!! :P :lol: :clap:

*FYI...Cruiser as in Vodka Cruiser...they are the sponsors...

Archived