International perfection hardener

CPWahwah

NO.

I asked Matty "Catman" this a while ago. PM him for more details.

He actually tried this.

Personally I once used too little hardner (all I had left) and the paint just did not set. After 2 weeks of hoping, I had to sand all the "tacky" off again. About to repaint that job with new undercoat.

haha, ok.. dam. Im guessing you cant buy the hardener seperately either?

Guessing this is your first trip to a big city then :lol:

Sorry but the hardner is available seperately in 200L drums I believe. :thumbup:

Sorry but the hardner is available seperately in 200L drums I believe. :thumbup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes you can buy hardner CPW.

All the two pot Epoxies and Polyurathanes are materials that harden by two parts coming together and linking with each other. For ease of explanation, lets just say Part A is a bunch of certain shaped holes and Part B is just the right shaped pegs to fit the holes. Part B is added in a ratio that means there should be just the righ number of pegs to fit all the holes, with not too much left over or under. Anything left over or under is still a liquid that could be trapped in the cured material, It may have hardened OK to the touch, but it is not as hard as it could be.

Each product type has a specific hardner in a specific ratio to fit the Holes and fit the right number of them.

CP , for touchups, I've had success by punching a small hole in the can lid and drawing out hardener with a plastic syringe. You can get em quite big. That way the can lid, which is designed so it won't reseal, is left alone and you then seal up the small hole with whatever,sikaflex from the half hard tube everyone has, or some tape.

Archived