Questions for VOR teams

Hi all

Im going to be able to interview some of the crews over the next two weeks. I have have any questions you would like to ask then leave your question here and ill try and ask them.

Ummm..... how about this one:

Mentally how do you prepare for a slog accross an ocean in a noisy-as carbon fibre shell knowing that it's a dog and you are going to get your arse whipped every step of the way and that you'll eventually drag your sorry arse into port well after the leading crew is fed, showered and tucked up nice in warm in beddy bies??

Camper's results show that success around the cans doesn't necessarily translate into success around the world.

With that in mind, was this a wise idea?

If yes:

Why?

What has been achieved?

And how will it boost ETNZ's next AC campaign?

Seriously I'd be interested in the answer 'cause it must surely be tough at some level even for the professional lads.

That said, I'd jump on one of those boats regardless of anticipated placing just to do it!

I think you forget AC that, unlike us "born again newbies" Tele has been there all the way through. I'd say that we'll be back and much better for the experieince next time.

Personally screw the A's Cup. Give me Volvo 70's around the world and around the cans any day.

Archived