Missing Boom....

The Bump

Just by chance.... a long shot...but it seems Im missing a boom section once stored by my house in Alec Craig Way, Gulf Harbour...

If anyone knows of someone who "may" have found one, recently putting one on a boat second hand - can you let me know..? The length is 4m, oval section...good nic...

By change the theifing B&%$#%*d wants to be slightly honest - it would be apprecited to be returned to the same place....or otherwise I look forward to "karma" being placed on the sod...and the sod's vessell.....

Many Thanks

Bruce aka Bump n Grind :evil:

I wonder how long it'll be before they start stealing booms off moored boats - Like that bastard regularly nicking outboards all round little shoal bay in the dead of night.

I wonder how long it'll be before they start stealing booms off moored boats - Like that bastard regularly nicking outboards all round little shoal bay in the dead of night.

Well they are already stealing man hole covers and flood control gates

Interesting.

Having lived at Gulf Harbour for about 5 yrs and kept AC there for 8 yrs I have never experience any kind of theft or crime or problem of any sort - either from my property or boat.

The locals are pretty harmless and it's not exactly gangster paradise with only 1 access road on/off the peninusla and very visible police patrols every day.

And the same goes for the marina, never experienced or even heard of any crime even with the gate=less marina system - just a very effective 24x7 marina security system, again controlled by a single access road.

So I'm kinda surprised and disappointed to hear about this boom theft. GH isn't exactly the crime hub of NZ. More like God's waiting room. Oh no sorry, that's Orewa. :)

Archived