Observation training

banaari

. . . Why dress wires? (which is what Paul called cable ties etc)

I used a term understandable by all.

I did knot realise you were into that sort of "dressing" wheels :?:

Positively, negatively or just cross :?:

No wonder you and Bondage Man get on so well together.

What happened on your second day / lesson 2 :?:

That the thing with Experience eh. You get the Exam first and the Lessson afterwards. The second lesson was all about the very fine line of saving my boat and the fact that both Boat and I could have been no longer. The entire story is long, but in short, I held my breath, climbed down into the engine room that was billowing smoke, had a huge teak hatch slam on my head and split my head open, blood filled my glasses and so blinded by smoke and glasses and feeling the heat radiating off a battery bank close to exploding, I cut through the large battery cable feeds at the bank terminal. Then clambered out of there still holding my breath because one gasp would have been fatal.

Thing is, not sure what I learned. Apart from knowing for sure there is someone watching over me. :)

. . . Then clambered out of there still holding my breath because one gasp would have been fatal.

Thing is, not sure what I learned. Apart from knowing for sure there is someone watching over me. :)

I disagree. You learned to hold your breath without needing to bite your tongue, but like all lessons, you did knot realise the true depth of the meaning of the lesson at that time. :lol:

Archived