China Team/Waka Racing contest

To celebrate several of the Waka racing team making the number 1 line up for China Americas Cup team, Crew.org is running a contest. This is another simple competition that requires you to guess where China team will finish in both the fleet racing and match racing standings for the Naples World Series event. Up for grabs is something a little different though as I have some waka racing race shirts to give away which are nice (I like them a lot and are very nice to sail in). The sizes though would only suit the guys who are at least a large :lol: :lol: :lol: and they are almost identical to the ones in the pic.

post-10945-141887199527.jpg

Well, they are not a bad looking bunch of lads, so I might be generous and give them :

Fleet 3rd

Match 2nd

:D

And a number of them are single as well :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know what seed china team are for the match racing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :silent:

8th or 9th? I need to change my pick and cant find the leaderboard

Well im out of the match racing and the fleet racing results thanks to not understanding the format and China Team damaging their wing.

Fleet 7

Match 6

Well Done ec12nz. With China team coming 9th in Naples you are the closest to guesser to where they would finish. If you could message me with your address and so on and ill send it out to you.

Unfortunitly China team didnt finish the first two races and had some bad starts in some of the others which didnt help their standings. It will be interesting to hear how it went for the guys as they were doing really well in some of the races but somehow managed to grab last in all but one of them.

Archived