Piedy Intergalactic Championships!!!!

Can't wait!

Go the mightly Jim Beam - as its my ride for this year!

Go the Damp - my old ride and the best piedy ever!

Go Lucy! - my borrowed ride for last year which got us third!!

Geez, I've sailed way to many piedys and done way to many piedy nats. This is probably my 12th nationals........my poor liver!

Whos doing it?

Jim Beam

The Damp

and?

Minx. Are you sure? I saw that boat a few months back that rotting away and 1/2 full of water on a morning off bucks. Has it been fixed up again?

Was a real shame to see it like....

Maybe I'm mistaken

Can't wait to see Sam Hills piedy hit the water. That thing has to be the min tested piedy ever created

You're in charge of rum this year Adrian. No more

Afgani ballbag siht either!!! :)

I'm going out to the boat today to check on it after 3 months sitting up the river. She'll be dirty...

Been done before! Will have to dig out the photos when i get home, but we had 24 boats and that was the biggest anyone could remember. And on Monday i couldnt remember it til about a week later :-P

Well you are going to limit numbers if you get picky about wee little things like that!

Where's your "Ross 930 spirit" man?!

Maybe a Pied Turbo Piper Division could be started. Do away with runners, add trapeze wires, racks, cut off the cabin top, make them flush decked, stick a massive prod on them with masthead gear, do away with the keels and replace with centreboards. Actually lets call them Wood Skiffs! :lol:

Archived