forhad11

Hi, I am a newbie here. I have been searching such kind of forum for the time being. I have a thrust for learning new techniques. I hope all the member belongs to this forum will be very helpful about all concern. I decide to add a new GPS device in my car.But I am confused. Please help me and advice me to find out best one.

Moreover I choose one please check it.

http://www.autocardvdgps.com/74-3-series-navi-dvd

Thanks a lot.

Newbie. You will very soon discover that crew.org.nz has some very nasty people as members as you have just seen, although at other times they will go to great lengths to say how loving, helpful, compassionate and friendly they are! They can discuss things with great intellectual ability, in great detail, and go to great lengths to try and convert you to see there way on a subject. However there true colours shine when confronted by someone like yourself, who, for whatever reason has written english skills not to there level. I will now give you one piece of advice and that is to ask your question on another forum that is car related.

Newbie. You will very soon discover that crew.org.nz has some very nasty people as members as you have just seen, although at other times they will go to great lengths to say how loving, helpful, compassionate and friendly they are! They can discuss things with great intellectual ability, in great detail, and go to great lengths to try and convert you to see there way on a subject. However there true colours shine when confronted by someone like yourself, who, for whatever reason has written english skills not to there level. I will now give you one piece of advice and that is to ask your question on another forum that is car related.

Awww, c'mon. I used the previously sanctioned neutral response of "I concur".

Archived