Wind Warrior Racing

We headed out to Coatesville yesterday to trial a possible location for the Nationals. The place was awesome with it's own private lake!

Dotcom Mansion?? :)

We were close!!!

how much are these?

A brand new G3 is $1,200. Not much cash for hours of fun (and a new sail wardrobe won't break the bank!)

how much are these?

Dotcom mansions? I heard 30 mill...

Wind Warriors? Not that much! Head over to http://www.windwarrioyachts.com to find Grunta's details - give him a bell. Or put something up on the new facebook page. We might throw something up there this week with pics of the boats / overall stats and photos of assembly etc.

I think you are looking at around $1200-$1300 for a new G3 including radio gear plus a really nifty padded carry case which they pack up into (keel and ruder drop out)

A few of us will be at Royal Akarana tomorrow from 4pm for a bit of a race and some beverages. Time brush the cobwebs off the boats and start training for the Nationals!

Guest mental outlook

If anybody is interested in getting involved in the is great class I have a boat for sale.

See the classified section.

Racing tomorrow night (Thursday 16th) at RAYC. Meet at 4 - racing soon after.

Last lot of racing we had 9 boats with an additional 2 from the previous week that could not make it.

All interested, come along! Last Thursday night before nationals on the 25th August!

Thanks for the great time racing this evening. I had such a great time that I might look at buying my own now and im looking forward to the nationals next weekend if overdraft can find me a extra boat :D

Seeing that I now have the poof (I really need to change the name) in my ownership is anyone keen to have a little practice sail tomorrow? I have a few things that I would like to try out with the boat and would love some company is anyone is keen. I have the whole day of uni as well so time is flexible for me :D

Coatsville (address to be supplied)

Ah, the proverbial mystery location, say no more. :shh: He is a barrel of laughs by all accounts, should be a great time.

mystery_location-.jpg

Coatsville (address to be supplied)

Ah, the proverbial mystery location, say no more. :shh: He is a barrel of laughs by all accounts, should be a great time.

haha "like"

Tomorrow night I could get down to Akarana and throw a couple of marks in. Potentially would be 3-4 of us all ready. Stephen, if you would like to you would be more than welcome!

Maybe like 5pm tomorrow weather dependent?

Tomorrow night I could get down to Akarana and throw a couple of marks in. Potentially would be 3-4 of us all ready. Stephen, if you would like to you would be more than welcome!

Maybe like 5pm tomorrow weather dependent?

Sounds good :D

Archived