Daylight Saving celebration

Terry B

I'm bored (slow Friday at work), and I'm over winter, and I'm thinking (painfully slow exercise for me)..................

................Daylight saving is only 44 days away (not that I'm counting you understand). :roll:

To celebrate, a cuppla boats and crew are taking the Monday off - so we can sit in a bay somewhere in the Hauraki Gulf or inner harbour (or the marina if theirs a storm :oops: ) on the Sunday evening and celebrate the first long evening of the season!

Any excuse for a sail and a beer really :clap:

Thinking about making it an annual tradition.

ROLL ON SUMMER!

vampire.jpg

My diary says that Monday I'm talking about is "International Day of Older Persons". :think:

And, I'm gonna qualify for that category in the not too distant future.

Sooooo, I should take the day off and practice doing whatever an older person does on that day.................

..............thinking about it, it'll probably involve a boat and beer. So no practice required :lol: :lol:

Oh yes best reason we have had for ages to drag some of the slackers out of Wairau cove for a night, would love to catch up with some of the big Davidson owners from Westhaven that lurk about these pages! And the Seaf... has a clean bum now so no excuse you two. :thumbup:

Oi!!! I know who you're talking about there Waikiore. I'm starting to think maybe you should be called Wharetutaekiore instead ;)

Yes, she has a clean bum but we're getting a few small issues attended to and we might be running Open Homes by then. Priorities.

Of course, the promise of a bottle of red might help to draw us out. ;) :lol:

Thats a little harsh Grinna, but hey its good to see that you are lifting the Te Reo content in these Erudite forums, Re the vin rouge its good as done, I may be working the Boat Show that day but will still try to sneak down as long as its Issy Bay or Motuhie or similar. Have even thoughts of a band just need to see how much generator they might require! :idea:

Thats a little harsh Grinna, but hey its good to see that you are lifting the Te Reo content in these Erudite forums

Just stirring the pot a bit, not seriously poking the borax. :) Dredged out some Te Reo from the dusty recesses of the high school part of my brain. Don't think I'll bother going back in there in a hurry. :)

We've got a couple of little niggly engine issues that we're trying to sort at the moment ... small diesel leaks, dodgy dipstick, that kind of thing. We're also trying to get the house ready to go back on the market .... but we'll see if we can get away for a short trip. If not, we might see you at the show maybe.

Archived