I want a date! ... for racing.

madyottie

Hi all, I'm compiling a list of dinghy regatta's around Auckland for the upcoming season.

I'm putting them up on my blog, and once the list is a bit bigger, I'll either post it here, or send it through to the ogre to do something more creative!

So... post the dates of your club opens and regattas here.

Thus far I have the RSA Laser regatta at Panmure, the Manukau Regatta at French Bay, and a few nationals. I haven't put much time into it yet.

Cheers all! Hope to see you around the traps.

Isn't that what the AY&BA is for? Looks like someone has already done it.

Sort of. There are several clubs around that aren't AYBA members.

I'm also putting links to the relevant NOR's, so one click and you're there.

One other thing... I find the AYBA one cluttered because it has everything from kitesurfers to keelers, swimming to surfing.

Here are the dates for the major Finn regattas in NZ over the summer months:

Dates for 2012/13 Season are now confirmed below. Finn Summer Series Schedule

NZ FINN CLASS

Waiuku Winter Champs 1 - 2 September 2012 Waiuku Yacht Club

Waiuku Spring Series 29 - 30 September 2012 Waiuku Yacht Club

Wellington Champs 20 - 21 October 2012 (Labour Weekend) Worser Bay BC (In Association with the OK Dinghy Hurricane Classic)

North Island Finn Champs 3 - 4 November 2012 Thames Sailing Club, Coromandel Notice of Race to follow.

Canterbury Finn Champs Christchurch. 1 - 2 December 2012 Charteris Bay Yacht Club.

Auckland Finn Championships 1 - 2 Decenber 2012 Manukau Yacht & Motorboat Club. Notice of Race to follow

Sail Auckland 2013 Olympic Classes Regatta 1 - 5 February 2013 Royal Akarana Yacht Club, Auckland.

NZ Finn Nationals, Takapuna Boating Club Takapuna, Auckland. 8 - 11 February 2013 Notice of Race to follow.

South Island Finn Champs , Christchurch. 2 - 3 March 2013 Naval Point Club Lyttelton Notice of Race to follow.

Waiuku Masters Champs 29 March - 1 April 2013 (Easter Weekend) Waiuku YC, South Auckland. Notice of Race to follow.

Finn Nostalgia

Archived