Coastal Multihull Handicaps

ScottiE

Whilst this should be in no way taken as a handicap ccomplaint, I am rather amused that the handicap for attitude (the fastest 8.5 to BoI?) is about 2% lower than my 36 year old wooden sh*tter...

have to admit that was the one anomaly that I saw too. Clearly Roakie does not think you're sailing to your "shitter's" full potential yet!

Huh? I'd say it probably points to attitude not quite sailing to their potential.

Poor old voom has had a tough life the last 2 years. Shes been tough on the boat dragging the handicap up that high... :D

I thought it would be pretty easy.

First 8.5 to bay of islands wins.

Soon we will have to weigh in and pass physical tests so they can calculate our handicap, and then complete an IQ test, and get the boat measured, and we will all have different ratings for harbour courses, windward leewards, and coastal races........ I hope you told the handicaper about those new lazy jacks you installed, cause they are a negative on your performance so your handicap should really go down.....

yawn.

I thought it would be pretty easy.

First 8.5 to bay of islands wins.

Soon we will have to weigh in and pass physical tests so they can calculate our handicap, and then complete an IQ test, and get the boat measured, and we will all have different ratings for harbour courses, windward leewards, and coastal races........ I hope you told the handicaper about those new lazy jacks you installed, cause they are a negative on your performance so your handicap should really go down.....

yawn.

More helpful comments from the number 8.5 supporter....

Stop being a dick mike, you know I haven't installed the mark II lazy jacks yet!

Archived