Newbies looking to sail

loveandpeaceonearth

If you post a bit more info about yourselves you may get a better response. For example, age, sex, experience etc. Quite a few people have found regular crewing spots and gained experience through this site. Good luck!

True, but dat Auckland is kinda a big place. Are we talking bayswater/westhaven or gulf harbour, pine harbour or Half moon bay? I shoulda been more specific, you're right.

Which part of Auckland are we talking? Or are you happy to travel far and wide to go sailing?

Ahh yes ok here are more details...

We're 2 women in our 30's, 1 Kiwi, 1 American. I've been sailing a few times around Auckland harbor learning while helping out on boats and took a couple lessons here and there. My friend has no experience. We're both professionals and quick learners. We live in the city so would like to ideally start from West Haven, but we're flexible for the others locations as well (pine harbour, half-moon, baywater are all good).

And most importantly - we're loads of fun...So if you need help on your boat and don't mid showing us a thing or 2, we're your gals:D

Archived