These look interesting for iphone owners

So it’s a water proof, crush proof protector for an iPhone.

Don’t see the point myself, if I feel the need (and I’m getting close) to chucking my iPhoney under a truck on a rainy day, its because I want the POS destroyed and I don’t want it back.

Ive just now wasted ½ an hour trying to download the Navionics app from the app store only to discover I can’t buy an app in Ausfurkenstalia on a NZ credit card! I kid you not.

I’m about to dig Steve Jobs up out of the ground and stuff my iPhoney up his decaying ass.

Oh how I miss my Nokia.

Apologies for the rant

Is there not an option in iTunes to change the country of the store you access, changing to NZ would allow you to use the NZ credit card. I think you have to set NZ as your default location on your phone as well for this to work.

Is there not an option in iTunes to change the country of the store you access, changing to NZ would allow you to use the NZ credit card. I think you have to set NZ as your default location on your phone as well for this to work.

Unfortunately not. I changed the region on the phone to NZ, went to the NZ itunes store, but my itunes account info on the phone wont allow me to change from Au to NZ and hence the transaction wont go through.

Tuffy, I hear these work well with iPhones ...

rip_hammer.jpg

But more seriously I had to go near the Apple Snore today to pic up my laptop after repairs. It's iPhone 5 mania at the moment, but thank God they'd sold out before I got there so the store was crammed with just the usual appleophiles.

Picked up my lappy with new monitor, new battery and charger, complete reinstall. All free of charge after almost three years of ownership. :)

Archived