Newbies looking to sail

loveandpeaceonearth

Hi,

We're 2 women in our 30's, 1 Kiwi, 1 American and we're hoping to learn to sail. I've been sailing a few times around Auckland harbor learning while helping out on boats and took a couple lessons here and there. My friend has no experience. We're both quick learners. We live in the city so would like to ideally start from West Haven, but we're flexible for the others locations as well (pine harbour, half-moon, baywater are all good).

And most importantly - we're loads of fun...So if you need help on your boat and don't mid showing us a thing or 2, we're your gals!

Satch

Hi,

We're 2 women in our 30's, 1 Kiwi, 1 American and we're hoping to learn to sail. I've been sailing a few times around Auckland harbor learning while helping out on boats and took a couple lessons here and there. My friend has no experience. We're both quick learners. We live in the city so would like to ideally start from West Haven, but we're flexible for the others locations as well (pine harbour, half-moon, baywater are all good).

And most importantly - we're loads of fun...So if you need help on your boat and don't mid showing us a thing or 2, we're your gals!

Satch

:wtf: the replies to this great offer really reflects poorly on the Auckland sailing scene...

Are crewed boats full. this site not reaching the sailors , people not sailing or what?

... or do you think the poster,s name is to "green" for ya all!

Already sorted JP.

Hope you can now rest easy and sleep at night again.

Will they be joining us friday? Will you finally be coming out? :think:

Still owe ya a birthday hug! :thumbup:

Hi,

Satch

Check out the RichmondYC (Westhaven) Friday Night Specials series - perfect for getting out regularly:

http://www.richmondyc.org.nz/information.php?info_id=15

Archived