Coastal classic Photos

At the Duke of Marlborough on Saturday there was a laptop with photos scrolling on it. There was an excellent one of our boat, does anyone know where I can view these photos again?

I'm guessing it was Zoe's laptop. I'm hoping to get all of those photos up on the coastal website this week. We had a problem with the multiple photo upload that should get fixed tomorrow. I wasn't going to sit there for hours uploading them. If you work your way through the commentary in the Race Watch (here)you will be able to see the various folders that are available in dropbox, vimeo, flicker etc.

At the Duke of Marlborough on Saturday there was a laptop with photos scrolling on it. There was an excellent one of our boat, does anyone know where I can view these photos again?

That was mine. There should have been a notice in front of it with my contact details!

First of all my compliments, awesome photos Ailys Comet! There definitely was a plaque but the drink had started to flow by that point! Is there a good place for me to view the photos?

What coastal isn't complete without a kick-ass party? Pic by AC

The best after race party I can ever remember.

Great set of lungs on the new singer too, man can she belt out a song.

was it just my imagination or were there much more younger woman there this year?

It was just bloody fantastic.

If any one has any photos of us, Pm me and ill send you my email adress..

Bump n Grind.. White hull and decks... sail #9128... Kevlar sqaure top main...

If anyone has any,that would be awesome!

Luke

was it just my imagination or were there much more younger woman there this year?

It was just bloody fantastic.

Younger crowd, yes.

Did you enjoy yourself? Also yes by the look of these pics.

IMG_5835s.jpg

IMG_5837s.jpg

Archived