2013 Round White Island Race

Aussie

13-WHITEISLAND-landscape-600.jpg

The Notice of Race and Online Entry for the 2013 Round White Island Race is now available.

Royal Akarana Yacht Club is inviting you all to enter this year’s event and it’s hoped that we reach our goal of 30 entries!

ENTER BY 31 JULY 2013 and go into the draw to win a $100* RAYC Bar Voucher!

* To be used at Prize Giving on Thursday 28 November 2013

All the details and documents – http://www.rayc.co.nz/whiteisland

SCHEDULE

13-WI-SCHEDULE.jpg

Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact RAYC (09 524 9945 or email suellen@rayc.co.nz)

We look forward to seeing you on the start line!

http://www.rayc.co.nz/whiteisland

I will be there one way or another. Best yachting experience of my life last year sailing around White Island in the morning.

I am hoping to organise getting Nedax Racing there, but with it being one month after the Coastal classic two dismantles, long drives, reassembles there and back in 2 months might be off putting... We'll see.

If we don't bring the boat I might be looking for a ride. I will bring ducks' feet.

I will be there one way or another. Best yachting experience of my life last year sailing around White Island in the morning.

I am hoping to organise getting Nedax Racing there, but with it being one month after the Coastal classic two dismantles, long drives, reassembles there and back in 2 months might be off putting... We'll see.

If we don't bring the boat I might be looking for a ride. I will bring ducks' feet.

And if we didn't have to qualify for the RNI you would be most welcome back again Bardy. Awesome crew we had crew for that race!! Even Ziggy still raves about it! :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Archived